Thursday, 10 May 2007

Its Been A While

It's Been awhile since i have posted i guess i have just been busy with stuff and have had no time what so ever too get on to this damn thing!Oh well!Nways I hope everyone is okay

This will be my last post for awhile exams start in just under three weeks and i have so not started studying!Lol so i need to get started on that

As for the personal life well thats getting better, slowly. Im glad that one is done and gone somethings no matter how much you wish the opposite become toxic. Hence the title of this post if anyone knows music then they'll know that this is the title of a Staind song which has alot too it. Here are the Lyrics...

"It's Been A While"

And it's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
And it's been awhile
Since I first saw you
And it's been awhile
Since I could stand on my own two feet again
And it's been awhile
Since I could call you

And everything I can't remember
As fucked up as it all may seem
The consequences that I've rendered
I've stretched myself beyond my means

And it's been awhile
Since I can say that I wasn't addicted
And it's been awhile
Since I can say I love myself as well
And it's been awhile
Since I've gone and fucked things up just like I always do
And it's been awhile
But all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you

And everything I can't remember
As fucked up as it all may seem
The consequences that I've rendered
I've gone and fucked things up again

Why must I feel this way?
Just make this go away
Just one more peaceful day!

And it's been awhile
Since I could look at myself straight
And it's been awhile
Since I said I'm sorry
And it's been awhile
Since I've seen the way the candles light your face
And it's been awhile
But I can still remember just the way you taste

And everything I can't remember
As fucked up as it all may seem to be I know it's me
I cannot blame this on my father
He did the best he could for me

And it's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
And it's been awhile
Since I said I'm sorry


Anyways all and all things go on and so does life. Went to the movies with Mary Jane and sibling the other day where i was peer pressured into eating mac Ds Bad chioce mac D's sucks the burger was putrid yucky bleh now i know why i hate the big yellow arch so much.

Anyways Ppl peace out

5 comments:

ZK said...

its been awhile...hmmm niace
o and I'm thinking that through all this something good did happen...you and me closer lol wierd how things work out aint it???
o and please boy...eat properly and don't vomit and study hard and stop with the _______!!!!!

r said...

oh oh u kno this blog is starting to remind me of mj. certain elements of parallelity. yes i kno its not a word.

bb_aisha said...

Glad to kno u'r doin better.great song-rock always has the best lyrics. Btw,urs and safiyyas blogs r strange!always says profile not available.linkd from ur comment on my blog this time. G'lck 4 exams!

M Junaid said...

how is it reminding you of me , R?

Mary jane - i see you picking up on Zoes campaign :P

My favourite lines from that song

i still remember just the way you taste

and all that shit seems to disappear when i'm with you

the McDees' quality has dropped. sadly

mazozo said...

Lol sup mj yes r plz do tell where there are lines of parralelty btwn mines an mary jane's blog we hav totally diff styles