Tuesday, 27 March 2007

Excuse me, I need to purge

So now what? Where too from now? SO i've lost my best friend...(and all other conotations attached in the process). Questions arise...She said she's not going to be in my face for awhile and that she's doing it for my own good. Sigh the fact will remain i don't agree with her.. But after the rollercoaster that was last night i guess it is a semi mutual agreement. I guess Bilu was right we can't be best friends after all that was said and done. Big up to the wise man for forseeing what i could not. So now even if i do get over this (which i don't think is anytime soon) what will become of the great friendship that was once there? Did i just destroy it completely?Does friendship end because of thing like this? You know she told me the chemistry is just not there... but i don't know about that why do i feel as if it is? "something you can't produce". Normally i would go to her for advice about something like this but she's gone for now so i don't know where to turn. Who can help me now? We'll at least i hope she'll miss me in the very least. And (and i know this is selfish and mean and hurtful) but i hope she sees one day that i was right and she'll think to herself: god what did i do? i messed up. And if it's to late then to do anything then so be it. So when i get back from our 'holiday' what will the cards hold? Will i ever recieve any of that trust back or any of that friendship? Or will i be easily replaced while im gone?(as it seems a always am). Yeah i worry about things like that. She said i don't give others a chance but i don't want too the bar she set no one can surpass. You'll are probably thinking: oh my word his infatuated!duh! But i promise i'm not. I made a oath yesterday which i fully intend to keep even if it means hurting myself till my dying days. "i'll never be able to give you the happiness you deserve because i could never love you in the way you want me too" I would have been totally happy with an illusion of it. Am i going around in circles now? I guess she had to be cruel to be kind...And now? Now im sad...because i miss her and i hate fighting with her and it ruins my day and i can't concentrate on anything...Blink (my eternal sound track) kicks in:

"i'm so lost, i'm barely here. i wish i could explain myself, but words escape me, it's too late, to save me.You're too late. You're too late ...".

Your too late. Your too late to save me from this it's gone and its done and there is nothing that can be done about it!

"You're cold with disappointment, While I'm drowning in the next room, The last contagious victim of this plague between us, I'm sick with apprehension, I'm crippled from exhaustion, And I dread the moment when you finally come to kill me. This is the first (thing I remember), Now it's the last (thing left on my mind) , Afraid of the dark (do you hear me whisper), An empty heart (replaced with paranoia), Where do we go (life's temporary), After we're gone (like new years resolutions), Why is this hard (do you recognize me), I know I'm wrong (but I can't help believing)"

(Quotes from Stockholm Syndrome) i hope your reading them carefully! I'm a fighter and god this one is taking alot out of me! Guess what this one im not letting go

19 comments:

ZK said...

Was it bilu who only said that? huh ;)
Mwah me still here I'll be your bestest best bud in the whole wild world and i feel for you my boy i've been there and it sure aint a pretty site...
mwah lotsa hugs and kisses...o and a shoulder and tissue box and yummmy choc icecream mwah

ZK said...

o btw love remains always and you learn to love another...its never the same but its beautiful in its own right...

mazozo said...

Sigh thanks zoe..Lol hmmm i aint no gal but il take the chocolate ice cream...Im so worried i messed up the friendship too cos i miss dat alot also..Bleh

ZK said...

friendships come and go but this friendship in time will be renewed because i believe it stands the test of time...I have my friend back finally all i can say is if its meant to be it will...mwah

safiyyamk said...

well mazozo- i havent been there or done that, all i can say is that everything will be ok in time :)

M Junaid said...

im sure i also gave you great words of wisdoms - fucking pearls if you ask me.

Cutting all contact, while extreme, is the best solution.
i love you man - listen to snow patrol - you could be happy - throw blink out

r said...

Im with mj.. Change track. Too much angry rock not good for purging th soul.

arshad said...

mahoezoe......
WtF????
U sound like som1 died..
bro... u need to stop stressing.
Take A break... Hav a skyf..
Rem this.. When Gud shit Happens We Smk 2 it. When Bad sht Hapends We Smk 2 it.. And Wen Nuffin Happnds... We Smk 2 make sht happn.
lol bro.. u need a holiday.maby 1 on a tropical island...

arshad said...

Just a quote

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but
it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you..

arshad said...

go read tis again

http://arshadmc.blogspot.com/2007/03/to-my-friends.html

mazozo said...

Bleh leave my angry rock music alone

Ah arshad lol how i wish i could have a skyf now bru how i wish lol dude i dunno man this one hit me heavy i never gave a shit about stuff like this till this one

taz said...

relationships stink. take a break. uncomplicate ur life. just smile. move along. single life rocks!

Ruby :) said...

hey... like zahera i have also been through this sort of crap.. twice in all my glorious 25 1/2 yrs on earth so i know exactly how u feeling... and it sucks... I dont think that two ppl have been in a relationship, they can go back to being freinds, there is just too much involved, and i know that it may sound extreme, but the best thing to do is to really cut all ties...I took that way over-board, and even cut ties with all our mutual friends (long-time ago) and i survived, and i believe that u will too...The worst thing to do, is to sit and think about her and all the good times, it just makes the pain more unbearable, and DONT think about whether she is missing u or not...and you will love again!!!

bb_aisha said...

Hvnt xperiencd it,but i feel 4u. Aah!the trials of young love

mazozo said...

Lol hmmm thanks for the advice guys wat ever happens happens...Ive decided to go one step further i wil not comment on this issue further.The blogs count as communication i not gonna comment on girls blog any longer i wil however read it just to check if she okay at least until this vacation is over

S said...

goodluck, I know where you coming from.Its painful . but the only thing that can keep you sane is the fact that Allah knows best and what was meant to be will be or otherwise, not.

He's got your back.

Mwa, hope you be happy always.

LoveLost_LostLove said...

Bro... its bilu... wat up dude? the wise man is still around... jus give me a call if u need to chat...

M Junaid said...

glad to see that you are on the up bro

now if only i can get some spicy pasta

sigh - i love spicy pasta

r said...

Hey bilu =)