Saturday, 31 March 2007

Tag Your It

I do apologise to all those whom have tagged me....As per previous posts i've been preoccupied however i'm back on track! And hence i shall reply! You know what they say better late then never! On an aside very much love to Arshad, MJ and Zoe for stickin with the angry depressed "no body loves me" dude lol i hope i have filed him off for now...

Nways Here we go:

1. I have conversations in my head This usually occurs when i'm angry or have something important to say. or when i'm in dream mode These conversations are with real people. For example say im angry at someone and i never said what i wanted too at night before dosing off i'll play out an entire conversation with said person in my head. Don't know why but i do ohh and i usually play out the scene in my head at the sane time and the conversations can last for hours! and hours and hours

2. I sing out aloud unconsciously everywhere i go usually you can tell what i'm thinking by the song im singing etc etc

3. I don't dip anything.... Its wrong too dip . Biscuits where not meant to be soaked in tea or for that matter of fact buttered toast. It's wrong there should be some kind of fatwa against this.

4. I abhore kurri kitchri. It shall not pass my lips as long as i live. Nasty evil yellow stuff on yellow rice.

5. I like taking out zits and the nasty blackheads. Nasty i know hehe but yeah they fun to pop press!

Lol anyways some weird some strange some normal i guess comment away!

14 comments:

r said...

It is against your genetic indian makeup not to dunk things in tea

safiyyamk said...

curry khicdri- how can u not like it???

S said...

Must.dip.biscuits.

Anonymous said...

kharie kitchrie..I LOVE it!
yes, r is right...it is against your indian-ness!
Tsk!
(i used to do the zit thing...its rather gross..but it leaves marks...so i dont do it anymore..leave it to the pro's! beauticians!)

Mohamed Karolia said...

You have to dip biscuits in tea, there shold be a fatwa saying you have to. :)

I dont mind kurri but not very often. Popping zits hehehe nasty but i agree hehe lol

mazozo said...

Lol fatima,dew,kman,safi i dunno y the whole dipping thing freaks me out!My bro does it on purpose wit butter toast to annoy me bleh...Oh an kuri well i had a bad exp wit it plus don lyk it.An the zit thing lol i can do it witout leavin marks hehe

ZK said...

lol its a pleasure helping an unruly child...lol ;) hope you enjoyed breakfast yday...
Thank god i also don't dunk what with the dunking? Go figure but unlike you it doesn't put me off...
I had yummy yummy curry kitchri on fri with all the side dishes hehehehe...
Sing along boy sing along just don't crack my eardrums.

M Junaid said...

how the fuck can you not dip buttered toast in tea? thats unnatural boi .

I dont drink tea, unless its nieli cha ( green tea, for those who dont speak urdu - not ganja)

but one of lifes simple pleasures is dipping a hot buttered toast in tea - the force is strong with that

i dig kharie kitchrie - but it has to have aloo fry, banana chutney, and that capcicum thing

mazozo said...

Naaa dipping is wrong if you want butter in your teat drop in a cube when your pouring the water bleh

rah* said...

I agree on the dipping thing...have some consideration for the person washing the cup after you. If you're gonna wash it then dip all you want.

rah* said...

PS: Nothing makes me wanna LOL more than seeing Indians dunking in a public coffee shop...

Like wtf...plebs

bb_aisha said...

The converstns can get tiresome tho-its like they play in slow motion in my head.yay!sum1 who agrees kharri kitchri isnt the cats pyjamas.i do eat it if i hav2 tho. Its not only us indians who dip.the best thing to dip in tea are samoosas n pies-yum!yum! butterd toast overratd. Choc biccies simply divine.

mazozo said...

PIES. SAMOOSA'S.

GAG. SHOCK. HORROR

DIES

r said...

ok im with maz on this one.. samoosas and pies??!! bb NO!