Wednesday, 11 April 2007

Arb Post a.ka. IM BACK

Guess what?? I'm Back Again lol tell your friends!

Nowwww this was suppose to be another posting of one of my really sad "somebody shoot me" poems however i have had mercy on you poor peeps and as such i have decided to post that later during the week.

I have not posted for sooo Long! Why you people may ask? Well to tell the truth really i don't know, all i know is that im glad to be back.

Currently i am back after the long weekend in Ladysmith. Glad too see my Family again. LOL my little bro baked me a cake! LOL big up to the not so little, little dude, he makes a mean cake! The town has not changed since i was last here...(suprise suprise who would have thought huh?) however the peace which once consoled my soul is now becoming to deafening with my thoughts hmmm...

So how was the long weekend? Well it was brilliant i parked off with my friends the entire weekend and that was cool we did the usual: eating out, creating, movies etc etc.

On a similar note my uncle form JHB was down in durbs that long weekend. He came with his entire in-laws family. I ended up going for supper with him twice that weekend, once on saturday and once on sunday. Now this uncle of mines rocks his pretty young about thirty something and his also the only uncle which does not mind me smoking in fron of him! Anyways i was invited by him for supper on saturday at the Al-Mahrani (formerly arabian nights) on the beach front. Now poor unsuspecting me thought cool beans supper with the uncle.WRONG!Uncle Ahmed neglected to tell me that my aunty and her family were coming with.Now I know NO ONE in Aunty Khudaija's family!I only knew my uncle! To top it all off i had landed up with the entire family! There were like forty or fifty people there!Don't get me wrong normally i'm confident however these dude where loud and had that whole family thing down! Eish remind me that when i get married i will have to go thriugh that continously (Shudder). Hmmm on a lighter note Aunty does have some really pretty girls in her family. Pretty JHB gals who know how to dress and are smart.Wayyy outta my league but hey i can dream!(there were these three sisters triplets...). Lol but i did warm up too a couple of ppl after the supper and even shared a cigar with one of the uncles! Cue supper two this time Uncle Ahmed left his wife and kids at the family Braai and took me and his friend out to supper at 2GO where we waited for a table for half an hour but the food was good an the atmosphere i digged. Now, i was kinda hoping i would end up at the braai (to see aforementioned hot chicks) however uncle Ahmed noted my discomfort the day before and took me out instead. Damn!And i really wanted to get to know the family better!Oh well next time!

On the Sports Front: My team proceeded to qualify with ease for the semi's of the Champions League yesterday crusing past a tired Psv. YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE. It was not the most spectacular of games but still ample enough for me! Speaking of which it's nice to see english teams dominating so much. It's proof of the high calibre of football that the nation plays- too bad it can't translate too their national side! So it's on to Face Chelski in the semi's (Aside: Curse you MJ you blogwhore i can see you laughing as your rich blues who buy everything knocked out a better deserving Valencia) where we shall prevail(Again). Speaking of which did anyone see the hiding that Roma received?Shame poor Roma this is a team i fancied to win the competition this year and are a favourite italian team of mines!Kudos too the Red Devils i have always loathed you'll yet respected you'll as we'll (unlike the blues, whom i just loathe now)

On an end note i will be blogging about a niggling problem i have with perceptions of relationships with muslims shortly, keep a look out for this article later this week. It's got to do with being Just Friends! This one gotta stop lol.

7 comments:

M Junaid said...

it cracks me up to read what you wrote regarding liverpool

My team proceeded to qualify with ease for the semi's of the Champions League yesterday crusing past a tired Psv. YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Liverpool doenst give a shit about you - i mean, if you go to hospital to get your tonsils removed, will they give you a crouch top ? ( i'm saying crouch because its probably a slow mover - who wants to idolise a guy who looks like lurch from the Adams family?)

as for Chelsea - if they beat liverpool i'l get satisfaction from looking at your dumb face, if liverpool wins, heck - i'l also get satisfaction looking at your dumb face ( i can already picture it - you'l be grinning like a guy who had his first felatio.

but enough bitching about insignificant sports teams - i miss you man :) Hope you score with the jhb chicks.

and lets get that gaming blog over and done with

ZK said...

dude wat a brilliant match lol and valencia def should have gone through but then again essien makes us proud to be african...
home must be really good and i want a piece of the cake...
jhb gals!!!!lol boy behave and darn it triplets as wel ;) lol

r said...

every hetero guys dream.. LoL at mj, HE DOES LOOK LYK LURCH!!

Anonymous said...

Al Mehran rocks!
I hope you had the Mansoorian Beef and Butter Prawns with the butter naan!

Yes, my family is so Al-Mehran verskrik, we chow it in Fordsburg, go to Durban and eat it twice in one week.

Fantastic.

taz said...

ooh. no. he's back. :P
i watched some of that Roma match. shwak! never saw a soccer score like that before... but then again, i dont watch much.
2Go rocks... my family doesnt do paki chow anymore (bad experience!) so there's nowhere else to go. we need more halaal places!

oh btw btw y do u say 'his' and not 'he's'?

mazozo said...

Lol i type mostly late at night.My assignments have to be in Perfectly worded and punctuated. Think of this page as my outlet for spelling and gramatiacal mistakes

r said...

*grrr*