Wednesday, 11 April 2007

When your gone



I only know that i can't change.
Everything else doesn't stay the same.

The world, and you, continues to turn and revolve
While i lie stagnant and refuse to evolve.

I'm stuck in a place, empty and cold, where happiness is devoid.
that elusive creature, which i once possessed, which i can now only avoid.

As i walk through the night and stare up into the dark sky,
the once bright, comforting stars stare at me hollow, and i produce many a sigh.

My purpose is gone, my zest lost.
once it's gone then only can i calculate it's true cost.

The fire that once burned inside of me is extinguished.
But now all has vanished and in your eyes i am no longer distinguished.

Care which once warmed and nourished my soul
has now left and turned too distant disdain and dole.

The burden i've placed upon myself feels too heavy
without you here by my side to keep me steady.




Sad stuff I know. But hey paper is a good outlet. Wrote this awhile back but it had to be published or at leas posted on my site!Nways enjoy

3 comments:

Hasina Suliman said...

i like!!

My dartboard said...

crude yes but that is effing brilliant. actually very appropriate. mind if i blag it for my own selfish purposes?

mazozo said...

Lol hmm take it but not to publish personal capacity only!Nways nice of you guys to visit visit again soon