Thursday, 25 January 2007

Typical Indian joke

Two guys from Phoenix are driving through Chatsworth Main Road when they get pulled over by traffic cop. The cop walks up and taps the window with his "stok". The driver rolls down the window and THUMMMMP!!!, the cop smacks him in the head with the stick.
The driver asks, " Hey, what kind with u eksè?"
The cop answers, "You're in Chatsworth, laaitjie.
When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your cab."
"The driver says, "I'm sorry laanie but I'm not from over here, I'm from Phoenix ."
The cop runs a check on the guys license, and he's clean.
He gives the guy his license back, walks around to the passenger side, and taps the window.

The passenger rolls down the window and THUMMMMP!!!, the cop wacks him on the head with the "stok".
The passenger asks, " Hell boss, what you carrying on so shell for?"
The cop says, "Just making your wish come true guzzie ."
The passenger asks, " What you chooning about making my wish come true?"

The cop says, "I know that 2km's down the road from here you're gonna say to your outie ,

"I wish that cop would've tried that sh*t with me , I would have f#cked him up!"

6 comments:

safiyyamk said...

lol typical phoenix and chatsworth....

rah* said...

lol...charos...

M Junaid said...

lol... coolies..

MJ - the elitist pig

rah* said...

semi personal jinx @ MJ ;)

Mohamed Karolia said...

HEHE thats funny!

K

r said...

hey methinks u should show this one to your charou friend on campus.. the one u so dearly love.. *efg*